This Large Rose Gold Pocket Watch by Woodford is if the Full Hunter design.
- Both lids can open to reveal the intricate skeleton mechanical movement
- 17 Jewels mechanical Movement with Ivory coloured face
- Complete with Presentation case, Booklet and Warranty Card
- Made by Woodford Established 1815
- Beautful Rose Gold with matching Single Albert Pocket Watch Chain
Woodford have been making clocks and watches since 1815. This British company is very well respected for the quality of their time-pieces. Larger than the average pocket watch the outer case measures 5.4 cm in diameter. It opens to reveal a wonderful intricate skeleton movement. The dial is ivory in colour with really compliments the Rose Gold. This watch is plated with Rose Gold, it is plated very deeply to several microns which allows the watch to be engraved. This fine quality watch is a joy to own and is supplied with a chain which can be used to wear on a waistcoat or as a trouser chain to carry the watch in your pocket. It is also supplied with presentation case and the Silver2Love pocket watch booklet.