This Large Chrome Men's Pocket Watch by Woodford is of a twin lidded design
- Both lids can open to reveal the intricate skeleton mechanical movement
- A fine mechanical Movement with Ivory coloured face
- Complete with Presentation case, Booklet and Warranty Card
- Made by Woodford Established 1815
- Highly polished chrome with matching Single Albert Pocket Watch Chain
- The pocket chains has two clasps - one for a waistcoat and one for wearing on a trouser belt
Woodford have been making clocks and watches since 1815. This British company is very well respected for the quality of their time-pieces. Larger than the average pocket watch the outer case measures 5.4 cm in diameter. It opens to reveal a wonderful intricate skeleton movement. The dial is a light ivory colour and the case is made from brass with a heavy chrome plate, this watch is very suitable for engraving.